What you can do:
- Email the leader of Leeds City Council or any other councillors directly to share your support for us to stay in our homes.
- Write to your MP and ask them to raise their voice in Parliament on this issue.
- Follow our social media pages and retweet our posts Tw: @SaveOurHomeLS26 Fb: Save Our Homes LS26
- If you are members of a trade union, please contact them. We need pressure on MPs and councillors to stop this injustice!
- You can also support the campaign financially on our JustGiving page
- Tweet about us to: Boris Johnson and the Prime Minister’s Office, Michael Gove (Housing Secretary), Alec Shelbrooke (our local MP)
We are actively being supported by:
Stuart Golton, Lib Dems Councillor
Homeless Reunite, reuniting the homeless with their family and friends
Hands Off Our Homes Leeds, against welfare cuts and privatisation, for decent housing for all
Sisters Uncut, a Feminist direct action group
Twentieth Century Society, campaigning for twentieth century architecture
The Prefab Museum, celebrating and campaigning for post-War prefab housing
… and many more. Thanks to everyone!